Youtube Onlyfans Barbara Dunkelman

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
September is for SPICE, am I right?

Here's some spice to start it off right-- In the bathroom, with sheer white undies and a tiny white corset top - couldn't post a preview without spoiling the good stuff 😅 I'm being quite vulnerable with this set, not hiding imperfections or anything - letting the real me show. Always working on being confident in my body, so hope you all enjoy!

If I see that y'all like these, I have a few more photos from this set that really push myself, trying out some new angles and whatnot, that I don't have the courage to post quite yet... haha!

Zip:

Last edited by a moderator:
T
thatotherguymatt commented
Honestly my imperfect solution is to mute notifications that aren't actual new posts. Yeah the "any updates?" or "she posted something" get through but I don't see bumps unless I go to the "Watched" list

eltaco
eltaco commented
Posts are filtered for all new users, users with no reputation score, certain words, and some other stuff also. Thankfully this catches most of the people who don't contribute anything useful.
On some other sites I use my watched threads list to check and see if I missed any updates. Sometimes notifications don't send or I miss them. I can't really do that here since I'm subscribed to something like 400 threads.

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
Soooo remember this set and how I said there were some photos I wasn't ready to post yet?

Well, y'all have been so sweet and supportive, so I'm here to release the rest of the photos. Same outfit, just from behind this time around.

Hope you all like them!

Got some fun Halloween sets in the works as we speak, so stay tuned! This may end up being a very Bimmy October

K
karabriezz commented
Finally, some good shots of her ass! 🍑

doejo54321
doejo54321 commented
Happy birthday to everyone who loves her. Enjoy them cakes

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
Happy (almost) Halloweeeeeen!

Starting off the festivities with the lovely @arryn AKA the Poison Ivy to my Harley Quinn!

This set is super cute, we went for the vibe of what these two characters would wear for their PJs in their home together. Super cozy and sweet, hope you enjoy this lil' treat!

ALSO... I threw in bonus photos of me flexing. Don't be intimidated. ;)

ALSO ALSO - we have another Harley & Poison Ivy set coming later in October. That one is definitely going to be worth the wait.

Zip:

D
drut001 commented
Her OF was always SFW. To expect anything else is folly.

S
scabanossi3 commented
Do you understand there's a difference between these photos and ALL of her other sets thus far? There's not even a glimmer of an ass cheek or a whiff of cleavage here. There is nary even a sultry curve in sight. Every last photo set since this thread began contains something provocative. This isn't just safe for work, this is safe for pre-school. This is OnlyFans, not Instagram. To charge money for these is folly. But if you're so inclined to die on this sword, go on ahead and fork over your $7 to her then.

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
BARBIEWEEN HAS ARRIVED!

It should be no shock that I was OBSESSED with Barbie growing up, so all the Barbie hype this year has been so nostalgic for me. I knew I HAD to do something Barbie themed for Halloween this year.
This mega set (there are 6 different looks!!) was a dream of mine - going for some classic Barbie vibes as well as some Barbie inspired looks. I think you guys will like the black & white striped look the best.

Let me know which one you like the most and thank you SO MUCH for supporting fun little creative ideas like this one!

Zip:

B
Buttfart commented

You forgot headless and slightly charred.

S
SpinStickup commented
With a fucked up haircut to boot

saber0

Feb 24, 2021
Decided to grab the Barb set and hope someone grabs Arryn. It was a little too much to hope she'd show her actual thong but nice enough for her formal/with Arryn sets.

A
Anonexo commented
One, she has a discussion thread. Use it.

Two, she still works for Roosterteeth. She won’t be doing nudity of any kind until Warner either fires her or shuts them down entirely.

P
Packers81 commented

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020

1 Comment
TheOneDude1777
TheOneDude1777 commented

JeeJee

Jan 21, 2022

eltaco
eltaco commented
I can't tell, but maybe someone with admin access could tell. I'm fine swatting down beggers. There's already a hundred posts that get deleted before they're public every day.

S
Scorpion77 commented
Maybe get rid of the bump button, and just ban anyone posting random shit to bump it again? Easy to tell who's doing it that way

saber0

Feb 24, 2021
Barbs latest set: hip teases are nice, I like the bare shoulders, can't say the behind shots she's been doing work with the panties she's been wearing. Also some feet pics that I plan on deleting as soon as this uploads.

(too lazy to zip, sorry)

2 Comments
Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
But on the third hand there is a whole discussion thread where ppl are talking aboot what happens next and I encourage you to use it as well as anyone else that comes this way.

eltaco
eltaco commented
With the recent closure of Rooster Teeth please keep all conversation/speculation/discussion in the discussion thread so this thread doesn't get clogged up with talk. Thank you!