Discussion Blocked from certain accounts on OF

Dec 30, 2022
Help! A good friend is on OF and after helping set it up, they banned my account since we know each other.... and I kinda wanna look, I can see the post when not subscribed but even with new accounts it says "oops, this webpage is not available". I think I'm being IP blocked but I tried VPN everything! How do people get around that?? :)

Thanks for all the help!

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
I know OnlyFans has privacy options that allow you to block people from certain states or countries. I know some models will use this to prevent local people from finding their content. Using a VPN to change your location might not be enough if your account was created (or maybe just used?) in one of the blocked areas. I'm also not sure how in-depth they get with their security as far as verifying location. It's entirely possible that even a VPN won't help if they're using the billing address for your credit card as your actual location.

Also finally there's the possibility you're just blocked. If they know your username or you use the same username on other sites and they guess it, you might have just been blocked.

Reactions: Rage Knight
Comment