ShowthemTaTas

Jul 14, 2022

Im starting a new thread because the other ones are just request and haven't contributed to anything.

Reactions: biggyl

ShowthemTaTas

Jul 14, 2022
This is from her snap today

Comment

ShowthemTaTas

Jul 14, 2022
Quick psa: As of rn her OF consist of mostly teasing (paid & free) and is similar to her other socials. I think it might be another case like Megnutt. Where she might not get nude until people get tired of paying for useless stuff and then she gets desperate to keep them there to only then show of her tits a million different ways but not everything. She has a $150 VIP, I haven't paid for it, but I think it might not be any better tbh and maybe show a little more skin.

Comment

ShowthemTaTas

Jul 14, 2022
Her IG stuff

Comment

ShowthemTaTas

Jul 14, 2022
Her IG stuff

Reactions: biggyl
Comment

ShowthemTaTas

Jul 14, 2022
So kind of funny update since this thread has started, she has become more active on OF and making more paid posts titling it as being her most risky content at a high price. If anyone wants to purchase it at thier own risk, let us know if her stuff is finally worth it.
Also, not so fun update, her or her team took down the gofile links and dmcaed the link to this thread on google so more people cant contribute or see how bad of a value her OF is rn.

2 Comments
E
eurosen commented
sounds like she dont want her scam discovered, wood babee blocked me on twitter for sayin she was hot in her leaked x rated vid with dandangler

S
ShowthemTaTas commented

Thats pretty funny she blocked cause if that. Cam’s OF (as of posting this) is basically whatever her bikini post are on her other socials but in lingerie. Basically no difference at all, but to be sort of fair I havent bought any of her newly high priced items yet