Discussion Candice Alice Discussion Thread

warwar846

Mar 7, 2022
I have to admit, she's hella hot and i'm down for that. Headed to the milf direction for sure!
But i'm kinda turned off by repeated content, annoying and weird ass messages and those crazy high prices for even one picture man!
That's insane.

2 Comments
J
jeahn.doe commented
im almost certain its because the video set from the PPV before it got sent out for free accidentally, which is the one i posted here.

W
warwar846 commented
Are we being punished for that? lmao

I_Feel_Sic

May 27, 2022
You must be registered for see images attach
two who get blocked for comments 😂🤣😂

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
R
Ryan D. commented
what's hating it's not her but her attitude since March, when she stopped managing, now she's not the one who responds to messages and it feels very good, the way of writing has changed a lot

R
Ryan D. commented
also proof that she only provides the content to be published, when you ask to be sure that she is the one writing and you ask for a personal video or she says your first name you only earn the right to be ejected

Attachments

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
The content thread is filling up with arguments about how she's scamming or reposting or not reading messages etc. All discussion should go in this thread and the other thread should be used for content only.

Content here:

https://xbunker.nu/threads/candice-alice.3557

Comment

Sep 15, 2022
Looks like she dropped the management company and is sending videos with previews now.

Comment

Sep 15, 2022
Looks like she dropped the management company and is sending videos with previews now.

Comment