Discussion Chaturbate archives like Manyrecs?

bangenergy

Nov 17, 2022
So I've been hunting for a video of a particular Chaturbate streamer who is very infrequent. The only place that seems to have her recordings is Manyrecs. Judging by the website, it looks like some kind of scam. There are also other similar websites that are apparently run by the same person/people. Are these websites scams? If so, is there a way to get the recordings some other way? I've tried Archivebate, Recurbate, but unfortunately on the Manyrecs family of sites seems to have it.

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
There isn't a whole lot of cam model activity on this site, since it's more aimed toward OF type leaks here. Camwhores is probably the biggest site for chaturbate leaks, but a lot of that content is locked if you're not also sharing over there. Best option is to probably just run her username through a couple different search engines and see what pops up. Anywhere asking you to pay for membership or do some sort of activity (do a survey, download an app, etc) is a scam.

Comment

reval2

Nov 14, 2021
i do know a pretty good website for Chaturbate Model Content if u wanna let me know her name i might be able to help u out

reval2
reval2 commented
i am using "livecamrips" as site for that content. but on there is also nothing about her

eltaco
eltaco commented
Honestly, I don't really know which sites are blacklisted here until someone tries to type them. In general, any forums similar to this, pay-per-click or obvious scam hosts, or "leak" sites that just scrape content from forums and add obnoxious watermarks are blacklisted, but I don't have a complete list.