Instagram Patreon CloverCosplays

divergentwolf

Mar 24, 2023
Hi everyone, I just wanted to put out a message because of recent events. I have no issue with anyone reposting public content from my TikTok or Instagram, but I am again asking you to refrain from posting paywall content. If you'd like to see my photoshoots, please support me directly. Don't support someone sharing my content for free, offering trades, or asking for money to buy my content.
The only reason I'm able to continue cosplaying and making content is through being paid for photoshoots over Patreon and Ko-fi. I cannot afford to buy new cosplays, nor afford my rent or regular payments without it, even with a separate full time job. Posting on Patreon is a necessity for me because of this, but as much as I love cosplaying and making content, it can be taken away.
I'm not okay with paywall content being shared and if the issue continues or gets out of control, I will be shutting everything down and removing myself from the internet entirely to avoid risking my personal future and career. I know that it's a risk of having a Patreon, but I never thought someone would do it to me when I make SFW/suggestive content. Support your favorite content creators directly. They work very hard to bring that content to you, but by sharing it for free, you are in turn ruining their work and harming their ability to post that content in the first place.
~🍀

Comment