DeepFake DeepSwap dot ai

potatofarm1

Feb 9, 2023
I'd like to add my experience with this service (Deepswap.ai). The features and overall description of the service are very well covered by OP.

Bottom line: It's the best value deep swapping service available. I have tried them all. It's affordable, good/great quality, fast, reliable (site always working) and generally pleasant to use, which is really a relief and hard to find in the deep swapping industry.

Here's a few things that I can add to OP's review:
  • Produces high res videos and photos on PC. Unlike many mobile apps, where if you upload your work to a PC, it becomes apparent that the results are very low res and therefore only enjoyable on mobile.
  • This was mentioned briefly, but should be reiterated, with your membership, you can do unlimited photo swaps, but more importantly, unlimited face swaps for whatever video clips you have uploaded. This provides an immense level of value not often offered by other services.
  • Various menus where you can easily manage faces, creations, uploaded target content, browse subscriptions
  • Saves your creations for 7 days so you don't waste your work (and credits)
  • Never had issue with credits being wrongfully consumed
  • Flexible plans, multiple subscription models with option to purchase more credits at same value offered by subscription
  • No filters of any kind, no censorship, freedom to upload whatever you want
  • Recognizes multiple faces and never confuses them
And of course, here are a variety of different results. I used bad angles just to show how good it is even on bad angles. All men are swapped as Andy Samberg, all women as Paris Hilton, the source face used for each is included here.

By using the same source face, this allows you to closely see how it performs on different target faces.

A lot of these photos aren't even high quality, so if the res looks low, its the original not because of the swap.

Comment