Patreon Reddit Eightbitbailey

datfatty

Sep 6, 2020
Thanks, been looking for updates for a while!
I've also got a request - she used to go by Spasticspetnaz, and had some good stuff apparantly. I found some links, but they're all dead. I'll put the descriptions below; dunno if the host is allowed

shower gif
spin around gif
bent over gif
the boob squeeze
the boob massage
party time
stripping
boob lick attempt
over-the-panties + a little feet
giving head 1
butt plug 1
butt plug 2
boob reveal
thong reveal
giving head 2
butt plug 3
more boob grab

Found these on a 4chan archived thread from a few years ago, which itself appears to be gone. Anybody got a lead on this older stuff?

here's a link to some of those gifs, think you can find quite a few of them through google (hopefully linking these is ok)

never seen those descriptions before, would you mind linking where you found them? i used to have a bunch of her old nudes but lost them a while back, i managed to dig up most of them but not all. there were more out there for sure, i'll attach what I have of her old nudes (sorry for any duplicates)

as far as the spasticspetnaz thing goes i think that's a mistake, there's an old 4chan thread where someone says she went by that name but i cant find any other evidence for that. however there is someone one reddit with that username who used to comment on her old gonemild stuff, so maybe they got mixed up

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment