Onlyfans TikTok Trans Kelly Cadigan

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
🧹 This thread has been cleaned. You can create a discussion thread for conversations.
👓 Please keep it to content and post comments appropriately!
Cheers! 🍷

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
Cleaned means that a Moderator (Mods) went through each post and validated the content was accurately posted, removed Newbie comments (no offense) that were in the thread but posted as lone posts that clogged the thread, all video links worked or were edited out. Any spam or non related content was removed, as well as removing duplicate and/or re-posts. It gets rid of the garbage or excess chat in a thread so that you the reading or fapping and get to fap away peacefully knowing that your favorite Thot is not filled with garbage posts. Keep in mind that this is a small thread, ones for the really popular Thot's are huge, i.e. Amouranth or Alinity are 60 to 70 pages and often take hours to clean, this one is a small thread, but to you it may be important and that's what matters.

We also look for posts that are against the rules; No D1sc0rd or Telegr@m posts, which people get warned or banned for, no underage posts which is an immediate ban, or private photo trading, etc...

As for why it shows up as new; that happens when someone selects the Bump Thread button on the lower right of every page. Once bumped, the last post gets a new date and time to get the thread going. A way for someone to possibly get another to post. Some like it, some don't, you can post in the forum group for problems with the site as to whether you like it of not, just not here! Someone needs to post something new and this post will not show up as the last post when/if it's bumped.

I hope that I answered your questions fully.

Cheers!

Seyhey

B
braden commented
@Seyhey Thank you! I really appreciate it.