TikTok Kendra from HaileeandKendra

RachelSoles

Jul 3, 2021
Another new one of Kendra
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
eltaco
eltaco commented
They never posted any content to OF. All the stuff you've seen came from Kendra's old tumblr account or from a leaked Snapchat account. If there are any OF accounts out there it's an impersonator or H&K are just registering an account to hold their name to prevent impersonators.

O
Ohheyitsthatguy commented
Can you imagine the money they could make if they did their own content. Even through their own website.

Dudefromfyn

Apr 3, 2021
So they are active on this site called FanFix. Sending pictures which cost, well a lot.

F
fumpr84 commented
Baby steps 🤞

G
gatorloki89 commented
Guy I fallow on another form straight up asked them they said it will never be lewd or NSFW

gatorloki89

Apr 27, 2021

I
Itsded commented
Yeah they have literally no reason to show any more than they already have. They've got sponsorships out the ass.

J
Jagure commented
I forgot this site existed and see someone posted my stuff here.

Lxthrowaway

May 20, 2023
Australia
Another album

eltaco
eltaco commented
fair, but it's still usually bad form to just repost other people's links. I've seen some people get upset when their links were shared around and they either delete everything or replace the content with something illegal or nasty. It's always better to download and then re-up it.

L
Lxthrowaway commented
I didn't want to claim anything as my own so I thought giving credit to the person who uploaded it was more appropriate rather than downloading and then uploading again like I'd purchased or subscribed. I just found these looking for something else.

Jagure

Sep 30, 2020
Since people are uploading my stuff here too, the 3 outdoor photos from the Packers game cost me money. Don't go for their fanfix at all:

Comment