Onlyfans Massage Viper

AndPLPL

Dec 19, 2021
I found him lately, and must say that his clips are gentle, like real, simply really good!

Up to now, there are two leaks (look at posts below). Anyone willing to add more?

PS. This is also a response to this request.

Last edited:

AndPLPL

Dec 19, 2021
Second session with the Korean bombshell

The whole video has the original audio (except I masked my voice again) and is subtitled throughout. Also - there's NO MUSIC this time.

I told her my phone speakers were busted (lol) and so you can hear everything much more clearly. It was a little weird massaging without music in the background but she really did NOT seem to care.

Usually I'm able to restrain myself, but this time she got me so worked up and teased my dick through my pants so much that I actually ended up rubbing her pussy a little bit....

This is probably the steamiest session yet, enjoy the show.

Comment

AndPLPL

Dec 19, 2021
First session with my buddy's blonde

So my buddy saw some of my videos and apparently watched a few with his girlfriend (now fiancé). It turns out she really liked them and could appreciate it because she's actually a massage therapist herself. Well, she decided to book me for our first session together.
Given this was our first session it's a little more tame than usual, neither of us were trying to push it too far but still she flashed me EVERYTHING and she got her amazing tits and ass rubbed down real nice too. We were both a little nervous, but I think this is could be the start of another fantastic client relationship.
Also, I screwed up the camera angle a bit so her boobs are at the very top of the screen, you can see what I mean in the preview images.

Enjoy.

1 Comment
L
lallulalable3 commented
Dude thanks for sharing please post more if this dude adds content

AndPLPL

Dec 19, 2021
Second session with the sexy mixed Asian

Holy shit she was wild as ever. Also - the lighting was WAY better this time, AND I managed to film in ULTRA HD so it should look good even if you zoom in. I've got a few things to do tonight and in the morning but I SHOULD have the new vid up by tomorrow night. 🙃

AndPLPL
AndPLPL commented
unfortunately no, I don't have. Please be a hero any buy it :)

N
numerousfingers commented
@AndPLPL my apologies, I didn't look close enough. Can't find first session of mixed anywhere

AndPLPL

Dec 19, 2021
The third session with the Korean bombshell

This one is HOT (original audio and subtitled throughout).
So we've been trying to see each other again for a while now but our schedules didn't work because she's been traveling so much for work. Well we finally managed to get together yesterday, I saw her near the airport where she was stopped for a layover. This time was wild. She got into doggy position for a little and I even helped finish her off with a happy ending. This is DEFINITELY one for the books.

Comment

AndPLPL

Dec 19, 2021
Second session with my buddy's busty blonde fiancé

She and I were a little timid together the first time around, it was definitely a little weird because we knew each for so long and I was seeing her completely bare for the first time. This time was totally different though.
She played with herself throughout the whole session, rubbed my cock through my pants, and I even rubbed her pussy a bit near the end.
Hopefully my friend isn’t too upset with me, but what did he expect?
She must have had a good time because she already booked me again for this coming weekend lol.

Comment

Devil's Advocate

Nov 7, 2022
First Session with Half Chinese

We've got a newcomer today! She's half Chinese and was referred to me by a previous client. I've started getting WAY more referrals lately so I've been pretty busy.

The good news is that means you guys will get a lot more content and a lot more frequently.

This was our first session together, and first sessions are always tamer than later sessions, so I've made this video cheaper than usual.

She had no problem getting nude for me, and I gave her a real nice massage on her ass, tits and a couple grazes of her pussy.

Think she enjoyed herself because she booked me again for later this month. 😈

Enjoy.

-MassageViper 💆‍♀️🐍

2 Comments
1017 commented
He came out with a new one so unexpectedly

H
Hollid commented
@Devil's Advocate @AndPLPL - looks like he has posted a third session with his friend's fiance. In case anybody has any luck. 👀

JagSal

Apr 16, 2024
3rd session with the tattooed hottie is🔥LIVE🔥 and fully subtitled - this one is one of my hottest sessions yet.

The tattooed hottie was globe trotting for the last 6 months so I haven't seen her in a very long time, but she's back and wow this was really a session for the books.

I was unfortunately late so our 1 hour massage got cut down to 45 minutes, but we managed to squeeze a lot in for that time.

She got UNBELIEVABLY wet during the massage while telling me about her beach "exploits" in Asia. When I saw how drenched she was down there after taking her panties off I just had to finish her off while she played with her ass.

I think she missed me while she was gone, what do you guys think?

Enjoy.

-MassageViper 💆‍♀️🐍

here it goes :

Comment

JagSal

Apr 16, 2024
Third session with my buddy's busty blonde fiancé is 🔥LIVE🔥 and fully subtitled - this one is steamy!!

I met up with her again and this is by far our hottest session yet. She brought out a toy this time and of course was rubbing me through my pants for a big part of the session.

She was moaning like crazy and got me so worked up throughout the whole massage. She had quite a finale and even put her mouth on top of my dick through my jeans during the cooldown.

You definitely don't want to miss this one.

Enjoy.

-MassageViper 💆‍♀️🐍

Comment