Meg Turney - Fakes and Edits

Committing Sudoku

Aug 27, 2020
OK so, I figured it out.

These are the first batch of test images, please let me know what you think.

N
newdayfarts commented
Your work is great. Would like to see more

beewasp
beewasp commented
I concur these are pretty great. I think once you get the face and natural body dialed in we're in business!

Committing Sudoku

Aug 27, 2020
Meg Diffusion test post 2

Found a better image to transfer, (last image), it's a screen shot of a try on. Seems to work better than any other image.

Included an image with Holly Willoughby from a test to see if I could transfer two faces at once.

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
that's understandable, but if she was the right weight at least, it would help a lot with the look

A
Is there anyway to create a version of her who gives a shit about community engagement and her VIP subs?

KawaiiTango

Dec 10, 2021

C
Committing Sudoku commented

Sorry, I meant, what source image of megs face are you using?

As in what image of Meg are you taking the face from?

I've tried tons of her pics and none of them transfer as well as yours have.

K
KawaiiTango commented
Jun 29, 2022
Does anyone do these AI of normal girls? LIke requests

S
SassySquatch commented
There’s been a few people working on AI generated pics here but they generally take a lot of imitates to work I believe. Still though if you scroll up earlier on this page you can see a few

C
Committing Sudoku commented
Depends what you're after really, and, the person's face.

Some faces always transfer perfectly (eg Holly Willoughby), some faces don't transfer well and need the perfect image, (eg Meg turney) and some just don't go over at all.

For best results a front on, well lit image of the persons face, preferably with mouth closed.

Bodies and absolute specifics are hard, if you want "this girl from Instagram with massive tits", or "this girl surrounded by black men" etc, and have a good picture, I'll happily give it a shot for you.

But if you want "this exact person's body and face, but coved in cum surrounded by dicks in a spaceship on the moon", then I'm not your man.

hfcrtctr

VIP
Sep 22, 2022
"Just waiting for the video to be done so I can drop this new HD set!"

Last edited:
A
ArtistFrmrlyKnownAsbipbop commented
adds to the theory that she has not shot any 2024 brand new sets and is still relying on releasing older 2023 sets

hfcrtctr
hfcrtctr commented
Its not really a theory. She said a while ago that she had 40 set that were unreleased and they she needs to just put them out.

Committing Sudoku

Aug 27, 2020

1 Comment
beewasp
beewasp commented
Nice! Just need to get those proportions dialed in and then we're cookin'!

Committing Sudoku

Aug 27, 2020
Very sloppy work in progress.

Learned I can use a control image like this:

To do this:

The whole image is rebuilt, and takes a lot of tweeking to get it to keep some stuff, and remove others when using a control.

Face is then swapped in like normal.

Extra difficult to upscale, as all upscalers seem to hate liquids. They mostly turn into a smudge.

Anyway, thought you guys might like to see the progress.

blackbic
blackbic commented
Digging the AI posts. Keep'em coming!

M
Morphin commented
@blackbic yo man i love your edits is there any place I can find them all?