Onlyfans Paige Jimenez

kingkahlua

Jan 21, 2023
She started a new one, FYI: nycpaige

Reactions: fumpr84
K
kingkahlua commented
By my count, this is her 3rd. She was pretty scammy on the previous one, rarely following through with her posts. But mostly, she usually does it until she finds a new man to bleed dry. She'll take it down when she gets married to him. Then get divorced a month later. This is her cycle lol

F
fumpr84 commented
I noticed that, I saw she married some guy a few months ago who she knew for 3 months and weeks later was posting about a divorce party, and like a few days after that her feed is her and this walking tattoo douchebag tonguing each other. Even her followers online are basically saying in many ways "Girl, you are chockfull of issues, what is wrong with you?".

fumpr84

May 23, 2021
Update for those interested; she is now pregnant so don't expect anything new anytime soon. And the walking tattoo douchebag who I would assume is the baby daddy who she was with and posting nonstop tonguing pics with for a week or two after her weeks-long marriage and divorce from her prior SO who she knew a few months beforehand, is already out of the picture:ROFLMAO: That poor baby lolol.

Comment

kingkahlua

Jan 21, 2023
I'm pretty sure the pregnancy thing was a publicity stunt, cause she was drinking again like a month later lol.

But she's up again: chefpaige

Reactions: fumpr84
2 Comments
F
fumpr84 commented
Yeah, it was BS. Apparently she has done this to guys before, faking pregnancy to entrap or just mess with a guy, once I found out I unfollowed her on her various social media, she is not all there in the head and just a generally awful person it seems. And a ho as well, as she is on a different guy she is so in love with every few weeks.

K
kingkahlua commented
I mean, nice tits and can cook... I can see the appeal if you can look past the crazy, lmao