Discussion Petition - remove general talk threads

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
The General / Talk threads allow you to have an ongoing and free discussions (within guidelines) of any thot and not bother those that are here for just their content. And on that note; the content is why this website exists.

That said, there is nothing wrong with making a comment that is in regard to content posted. Though what we typically run into is that these conversations turn into more, and get off track, whether the thot is charging to much, she had breast surgery and her scars show, or many other off topic/content comments. The fix is to direct those that want conversation to the Discussion / Talk threads. It's good for everyone.

I hope that this helps!

Cheers!

Comment

DonaldTramp

Mod Squad
Oct 29, 2020
I don't agree with you buddy. The site I run, we have a general chatter section and NOBODY uses it. Everybody comes for the content and leaves it at that so for this place to have a general talk section AND have it get used, is a good thing.

2 Comments
D
DarbyO commented
What site do you run?

DonaldTramp
DonaldTramp commented

DJboutit

May 30, 2020
Without a general chat section this forum would look like it is full of bots and nobody joins a forum with bots and no general chat section

Very bad idea

Comment

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Comments are fine for low and medium traffic threads, but some threads are so active that having a dedicated thread for talk is absolutely necessary. It's especially nice when conversation under every post is the same tired topics over and over again.

Comment

eurosen

Mar 4, 2023
i like the general talk thread as it does not overload the thread where folks are just looking for vids and pics but this is just me, i dont like sifting thru page after page of gibberish just to get pics and vids but each to their own

2 Comments
eltaco
eltaco commented
Yep, that's the point exactly. We try to keep it so each reply in the thread is just content and all the talk happens in the comments. Threads with more activity benefit from a General Talk thread that keeps the main thread clean and keeps notifications down.

E
eurosen commented
amen brother, if everything on a model was just in one thread, the thread gets inundated with gibberish and non-related stuff, if im looking for pics and vids im not wanting opinions and the like