Discussion Posting question.

SpicificSprinkles

Dec 28, 2021
i dont think anyone would mind, you do alot of pasting, so might aswell give it a shot. just wish i could get someone like you to do Lovely_viod posts. :p but id say to go for it, see what people say and comment, wil be the best way to find out :)

Reactions: Zannor
Comment

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
It shouldn't be a problem; as long as you create the thread(s) in the right Forum. Cheers!

Reactions: Zannor
Comment

willisdixhurt

Nov 21, 2022
I have picture of some content creators but i have no idea on how to download the content to post them on here, how do I do it?

eltaco
eltaco commented
On a computer you could use the Downloader for Onlyfans.com or Downloader for Fansly.com extensions. They basically add a download button to the posts.
Alternately you can press F12 to open the developer menu and use the element selector to get the direct links to the media, then open in new tab or Save As.

I don't use Android to download stuff, but I've heard a lot of people say you can use the Aloha browser to download source material.

Zannor
Zannor commented
I used my Samsung Galaxy S20 phone to download all content that isn't DRM protected from onlyfans. For pictures I use the Aloha browser. For video the Samsung built in browser has an option when playing a video to play it in another window which you can save from.