Onlyfans Fansly Redhead PureRuby87

TheLastDude

Apr 22, 2021
This "new" video and pic set is over a year old. The pimple scar on her left boob is the same one from her videos from March 2023. Go look at the videos from that period. No nipple piercings, the plain silver heart belly jewelry and large heart shaped pasties... All exactly the same as then.... This "new set" is just old material she had that she never used before. "Getting Sluttier" hahaha she litterely isn't

1 Comment
C
Cherub commented
Well, this gives "nothing new to see here" a different vibe. I was honestly wondering why she used those heart-shaped pasties instead of the one with less coverage for this.

I guess she is slowly but surely either losing the fun or the income from the spicy content, she posts less often nowadays.

strange07

Oct 21, 2020
Frame from the last video

2 Comments
B
bigdiggety commented
I hope she ends the boob covering and starts showing. I get being nervous, but at this point she is likely losing buyers of her vids because people are getting bored of her covering for 2 years and changing the outfit is only interesting for so long. I mean it's her decision obviously, but people are getting bored of this.

juuuluuud
juuuluuud commented
If she feels the need to she will, but seemingly it seems to be fine as is
She also makes these a while in advance, so if there's pressure it might take a minute before that goes through, and then she might backpedal because its no longer needed yadayadayada