Discussion Rolyatistaylor Discussion / Talk

XanderLiesLies

Mar 15, 2022
This thread has been updated. It is for Leaked OF or Patreon content only. Please enjoy her Social Media content privately. If your see Social Media content posted, report it, stop posting your complaints about it! I have created a Discussion / Talk thread for those of you that want to comment further!
I'm reporting a new user who is posting social media content and semi-spam, but my reports don't go through and are bounced back.
It was stated that this type of content was to be dealt like that.
I'm doing my "civic duty" by reporting the post or am i missing something?

Above there are the message and updated thread rules.

Reactions: Eredin Breacc
XanderLiesLies
XanderLiesLies commented
Let's say I had experiences in forums where jumping around rules was "punished" with quickness and precision, maybe I was influenced in a bad way toward spam and such lol.
I enjoy every content I see on every thread, might it be free or paid (I am glad this is a great archive of everything i might miss around the internet); the only thing is that I'm/was "afraid" of posting some free content already shared and then take the wrong side of the knife for any good given reason.

Again, I'm no model/forum police, I'm just built with anxiety and scared of imaginary internet's ghosts. lol

L
LatinC commented
I get it, at first glance was a great idea I don´t deny it, but in reality it just doesn´t work, at least for now. No worries at all, don´t stress about it just enjoy the ride :)

RolyNr1Simp

Jul 14, 2021

Guess what?!?! My VIP membership is now officially open and I couldn't be more excited to share it with you guys!!!!

I really want to spice up my OF and I see everyone doing VIP experiences, and heck?! Why not!! If you like my tiddies or a$$ this ones for you :3

I have never made a VIP membership experience before and well... I wanted to try it out to give you guys literally some of the ABSOLUTE best and exclusive content!!

This is HUGE! If you join my VIP membership, you'll get the ultimate personalized experience. You'll have unlimited chat with me, access to my naughtiest PPVs, and even get some exclusive VIP only content! 😈

P
PillaredHall commented
Truth! I really hate this concept. If you are going to get super rich off this stuff that is dependant on the consumer thinking they are talking to you then it better be stinking you.

P
PillaredHall commented
I hate this because it's so exploitative to the consumer. It's saying "Hey you can only win if you are rich!"

RolyNr1Simp

Jul 14, 2021
so it she says she’ll spend more time on OF so maybe it is actually her 🤷🏻

Reactions: Mrahc_93
MammothTank
MammothTank commented
Its not her, its a agency. The agency is the same one Candylion cosplay is using. I got the same messages from both girls. Word for word.

RolyNr1Simp
RolyNr1Simp commented
ah i see but are the pics you’re getting atleast something to look at?

Spartan_RO55

Sep 11, 2022
She’s just posted a short video in this dress on Instagram. She’s wearing pasties

S
StetsonBlack commented
Onlyfans $60 ppv says wet t shirt and no pasties

S
Shepard_Commander commented
the set you are on about you can see her nips, only barely though. Defo not worth $150 dollars imo. Feel sorry for whoever pays that much money for that set.