Shiftymine discussion

• Thread starter shiftyminefanboy
  • Start date
S

shiftyminefanboy

I wanted to start a ShiftyMine discussion over here since everyone is talking about the photoshop she does (or the chest plate she wears) on the photo thread. Bring the discussion over here. Don’t want to fill up the photo thread with just talk

MammothTank

Mod Squad
Aug 6, 2020
(not my pic) Someone who noticed the seam of the breastplate she wears.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Reactions: jerryQ644
Z
zackgreinkestan commented
Shifty does have big tits, just not comically large ones like in her of pics. You can't get above a certain cup size(G, typically) without their either being A)mis-shapen, lopsided, macromastia(what hitomi tanaka has) sagging or B)Fake af, ovbiously they're not fake, but yea a breastplate is most likely part of it.

MammothTank
MammothTank commented

Attachments

Last edited:

MammothTank

Mod Squad
Aug 6, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Comment
commented
Hey dude, I'm just tired of dumb people here pretending you're crazy. Anyone who has every seen cosplayers with breast plates know her pics are that.

She started the page to make hospital money, not ruin her reputation. Years from now she will tell her friends "Yeah I just put on a breastplate and they paid me 100's of thousands for it" and they will all just have a laugh.

deminimisjones

Aug 19, 2021
It's pretty obvious she's using a breastplate for the "full nude" pics with the nipples blurred. They look gigantic with no veins or sag. She always conveniently holds her hands where the plate would connect and she photoshops her pics more than a 50yo Instahoe trying to pretend she's still 20. Shifty has big tits, but the one's she's flashing full frontal are not hers. Incidentally, posing with a breastplate is consistent with her commitment to not post nudes. She's fulfilling your fantasy, but it's just an illusion.

2 Comments
W
whodidit4 commented
Could not have said it better myself. Honestly I do not care if she uses one.

S
Skitz0361 commented
what about the pics that she has where her hands are on her stomach and/or down by her sides??

Just_meGG

VIP
Dec 8, 2021
Hey guys, It's ok for somebody to raise concerns regarding the legitimacy of Shifty OF. Thanks. But I mean..I think it's enough now?
EVERYBODY is aware of the whole chestplate discussion at this point. Everybody.
So I just don't see the reason to keep repeating the same thing over and over under every damn image, on every page, in every thread, in every forum..like it's some kind of shocking brand new allegation. Her OF Supporters will keep supporting her. This will not stop people who like to jerk-off over her tits (Fake or Real). Same thing for the people who don't like her.
So can we just move on now?

1 Comment
D
deminimisjones commented
Reminds me of when someone sends a mass email by mistake, then people spend the next three days selecting 'reply all' telling everyone to stop replying.

nickhalloway

Aug 25, 2020
Could someone send the link to the sextape video that was not her. It looked close enough for my imagination

Comment

whitechocolate6969

Apr 23, 2021
nothing new? I think she quit

P
Patheticsimpattheweekends commented
I get more of the impression that she's been spending a couple of week watching him getting nailed by Arabs that can't be openly gay tbh

M
Matumbomambo commented
She broke up her long term relation couple of months ago. Actually she's dating another youtuber and she is in a trip in japan for 1-2 months. I think we will not see any tasty news for a while.