Onlyfans Big Boobs SweetOlivia19 (ONLYFANS)

Highfiveknive

Aug 2, 2021
The first and only video I purchased was claimed as nude, but was not. Won't be buying into anymore, excited to see if anything else gets posted here though.

2 Comments
P
PerfectPunches commented
Haha considering I've been the only person who contributed to this thread, I doubt it.

Her style of doing PPV vids is unique and drove me nuts. I talked to her about it and it ultimately came down to, "that's how I do it, either be OK with it, or don't sub" She wasn't that blunt about it, that's just me paraphrasing.

They get more and more expensive as the videos go, and she basically works her way into partially doing what you want. It was something I splurged on once and didn't do again. The experience was fun, but it wasn't worth the money.

A
A.j. commented
Yeah she’s gorgeous but when she sent a $25 video (which is like $38 dollars in my currency) she asked if I was going to buy it, and I said I would like to see photos of her in lingerie (that I had already requested, I even went as far as to say that I didn’t want to maker her do anything she wasn’t down to do) and she blocked me straight away. I’m completely fine with spending the money on someone but I found it abit rude that she blocked me simply for not buying the video

PerfectPunches

Jul 23, 2021
Man, I've been missing chatting with her since I decided to quit spending on OF... I blocked it on both my cards to avoid myself from giving into the urges. I bought a few of her vids, I'll share em here.

The way she works is pretty genius for her and awful for the customer. She does it in conversational, you send her 10 bucks, she sends you a video of foreplay and tease, then 25 bucks for the top to come off, then 50 bucks for the bottoms to come off and on and on until you get what you actually wanted... All the while that's 10+25+50+70+85 USD.... I won't tell you how much I spent, but I will say that OF shows how much you paid for a vid next to the vid and seeing that number killed my boner.

So I hope this inspires someone else to share their vids because I'm very curious to see if she is actually doing this stuff uniquely per person (as she states) or has a bank of them and just chooses an outfit and shares those (as I suspect).

I'll gladly share more if I see some folks also sharing private OF vids and not just her Tiktok vids.

S
Skuz commented
Yeah bro she did the exact same thing with me 😂

P
PerfectPunches commented
Lol, is she still around?

A.j.

Jul 12, 2022
The one where she says she’s shy is the same shit she sent me man, with the caption saying “sorry for the stuttering bc I’m nervous” or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: PerfectPunches
Comment

Abuvavrg

VIP
Sep 7, 2021

Not mine

Comment