Patreon uyuy.2907

GolpeEspecial

Jul 18, 2021
Do you guys really believe that? Also how long do you guy think ppl would lose interest in her? Maybe that's the reason behind quitting.

V
Vincentprime24 commented
well, this thot clearly in for the money from the get go, through many post on her facebook media (yes I speak the language) and how double standard she is on VNmese fans vs oversea fans. for any cause, her action on leaks just make anyone who arent her fan hates her more. if people were supporting her and clearly its alot of cash, they would still support. but oh boy guess how she say things towards non fan people.

GolpeEspecial
GolpeEspecial commented
Well i don't know what kind of things she says but i believe she receives a lot of cash otherwise she wouldn't be doing it anymore. Imagine having to pay 5 times more for her sets or subscription, yep that's how much i would need to pay, and some prices need a whole month of work. a whole month of work.

GolpeEspecial

Jul 18, 2021

Also i have a question: It's clear she got bigger (and i think she is hotter now), do you ppl believe she'd get hotter if she gains a little more weight? Or she is on point?

P
Proje commented
I'd hope not. People tend to forget that excess weight is still a health risk. I'd be more concerned with that for her than whether she gives me a slightly bigger boner

GolpeEspecial
GolpeEspecial commented
but that's something i mentioned, helath always comes first no matter how you look.

GolpeEspecial

Jul 18, 2021

2 Comments
dumb.bunny
dumb.bunny commented
Not sure why, but the site isnt working for me
Can anyone toss the zip on gofile or something similar?

Also, anyone got the new Toph set?

takura187
takura187 commented
Hasnt been working for a few days now.