Onlyfans Veenacos

DudeWhy

Apr 17, 2021
She released a 2nd BJ video on Dec 11, 2023.

Caption:
SHADOWHEART BLOWJOB VIDEO 💦 With a lovely facial cumshot at the end! Read this post for all info about this video!

It’s over 8 minutes long, POV style, and starts with Shadowheart/me unbuttoning your pants. As soon as I see your dick I can’t help myself and immediately start licking and sucking.
(Also sorry for any awkward cuts, there were background noises! Also my elf ears fell off so you do see me take the other one off and laugh a little lol)
We start with you in a chair and me on my knees in front of you, then I have you lay on the bed for me and I continue!
I do deepthroat a few times, and surprisingly I didn’t gag as much as I thought I would! I’m one to really take my time with blowjobs, very sensually!
I do apologize for the awkward cut to the cumshot, I’m not great at video editing!
So yeah the last shot is you cumming all over my mouth and face while I smile up at you on my knees and rub your leg ♥️ I think it’s so cute and sexy! I’m warming up to the idea of letting you cum in my mouth… maybe next time?

This was so difficult to make in cosplay and my wig kept shedding hair EVERYWHERE and my ears and headpiece were falling off ANDDD my wig was sliding back so pls show this video some love bc I tried really hard for you ♥️

Last edited:
Comment

DudeWhy

Apr 17, 2021
She released a 3rd BJ Video on January 19th 2023.

Caption:
NEW SNOW FOX REAL BLOWJOB VIDEOO :D Ft. titty cumshot!
This has to be the BEST blowjob video I've made to date. It's 10 minutes long and I REALLY get into it. Plenty of deep throating and gagging, it's almost embarrassing haha. The video starts off with (POV style) you caressing my face and sticking your thumb in my mouth while I lick and suck it. Verrrry sexy in my opinion. So is the sight of me on my knees in front of you ;)
I start off slow, licking and sucking your balls and gliding my tongue up and down your shaft while making eye contact. Once I get INTO it, I do my best to take all of you in my mouth, even if I gag and spit gets everywhere. Pretty sure I moan here and there because I LOVE to service and please.
Then I pause to take off my top so I'm fully topless. Gotta prepare for the titty cumshot!
I also want to mention that I stroke you with my hand here and there too, using my spit and your precum.
LASTLY and 10 delicious minutes, you cum on my tits and watch as I play with it and rub it in. So gooey and warm!
This is probably the sexiest thing I've ever done, so I can't price it cheap but trust me it is SO worth it.
Please let me know what you think, I'm always so nervous and shy releasing these kinds of videos so I need you to tell me I did a good job ;;;

Comment