Discussion Why cant I find this creator anywhere?

mytaco

Mar 2, 2022
I hope its not against to rule to post this but why cant I find any forum that has a full thread of angie griffin anywhere and/or why are some threads for this creator hidden? Just trying to understand.

Reactions: Hellfire94

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
The simple answer is that she and her protectors (white knights) are many and they're a pain in the ass to deal with.

I should note that she is nice enough to submit a copyright notice quickly too, so they're taken down quickly. They hit every site that her content shows up on quickly too. There's always a white knight that will report to her when they see her content go up in a thread. While she's pretty, her content is PG, so find her on twitter and enjoy it because her pay site isn't much different except for sets of her in cosplay. There's no hope for her ever posing nude or a nip slip either.

Cheers!

1 Comment
eltaco
eltaco commented
Yup. It's just not worth all the drama that goes along with it.

123monkey

Sep 25, 2021
be careful when looking for her stuff if you keep trying, some of her followers are spreading gore and shit on forums it's not worth it

Reactions: Sky Bot
Comment

aquaf1na

Jun 14, 2023
I can't even look at her tweets. A gore pic always pops up as a reply by some weird guy calling themself the King then some other guy posts thousands of tweets crying because she didn't celebrate his birthday. She has a crazy fan group

2 Comments
eltaco
eltaco commented
I don't think it's even a group. I'm pretty sure it's just one specific guy. She put out a video about 5 years ago about an obsessive stalker that was disrupting her personal life so much she stopped creating content.

D
DeputyVanHalen commented
Yeah, from what I have seen on her forums over the years it is just one guy going way over the line, there are a group of people that are super cringe calling themselves the Kings, and this one tool thrives in there. Ruins it all for the rest of us.

3dworld

Jun 14, 2023
I joined her official diz cord* a few years ago and there was a guy on there that would post fanfic about murdering her. It was super disturbing.

Comment