Discussion xbunkr support

Jul 10, 2022
I couldn't find support links or anything for the xBunkr file-hosting site. So I'm wondering if there's a way to contact someone who (helps) runs the site or something??

-Thanks

Reactions: Rage Knight

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
This is the perfect place to raise those types of questions. What can we assist you with?

2 Comments
Waifu Doctor
Waifu Doctor commented
Sweet!

So, for some reason like 3 of albums disappeared and I can't find them anywhere. They were all like pretty big collections, but weren't over the 5GB cap size or anything. I'm not sure how or why they got removed but I just wanted to know if there's anyway to get them back?

-Thanks

Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
I sent your question to the big tech guy for xbunkr to see what they can do to provide an answer. Cheers!

user256512

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, I have the following question: I find the right topic, click "follow", and start getting notifications through the bell. A week or two passes and notifications stop coming. Sometimes it helps to manually enter the topic and notifications for it are returned. But it's hard, you won't remember all the names. Can something be done about this?

1 Comment
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
Make sure the you have the correct alert and push notifications checked in your preferences. https://xbunker.nu/account/preferences

I know from my experience that if you start mixing and matching alerts, they do not always work. Though, in this websites newest configuration, it's been working pretty good for me.

*Also, when the admins do updates and changes, "what was there today, may not be there tomorrow!" So you may need to redo your notifications.

Cheers

jfdjbfdjfbdj

Mar 29, 2023
I am unable to access my account because my password saver is screwed up and for some reason i dont recive and email if i do the Forgot Password part, I have had to use a Backup Email to create this account to ask this, is there anything i can do to get into my Primary account?

Reactions: TK722
Comment

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
I would recommend that you go the bottom of this page and click on the "Contact Us" link, you'll get a pop up, then click on Accounts, you should be able to send a message to the Tech's that keep this place running and address your access problem. Make sure you give them your last account particulars and current email so they can look into it. No promises, it may take some time as they're busy, but it's work a try.

Cheers!

S
Sutonator commented
Rage Knight
Rage Knight commented
Dunno, I haven't gotten any feedback on it's status. Though it's still has the files I've loaded.