Patreon addielyn / ad1yn2 Patreon

javismylife0844

Dec 8, 2021
I am on the $10 tier and I dont even know why, its almost the exact photos posted to Instagram. Hell even the youtube videos she posted recently are better and free than $10 patreon.

From the greyed out previews on patreon, I dont think its any nudes, if it was I would buy it in a heartbeat. I think she is just baiting us.

J
javismylife0844 commented
I don't know of any nudes except for when she started stream on accident and then quit and didnt stream for months because of it and then came back with a huge apology. Now she hasnt streamed for months anyway. $500 is absolutely insane price for nudes in the first place, and I still seriously doubt there is. That doesnt mean I still havent been thinking about it.

Dutchie
Dutchie commented
You're on the tier 1 level and the tier 2 (48 Euro) and tier 3 (86 Euro) a month levels will show you more....
If you wanna hand out that much cash that is... its quite insane I feel....

Dutchie

Dec 9, 2021
Crush
Addielyn
Found an interesting url here, it's the stuff she's been teasing with lately...
I doubt its the complete lot, but its a nice start.

Please if you can, find some more of this gorgeous girl... she's worth it.

PS Korea doesn't permit nude photography I think, so all her pictorials will be tease-only.. still.. she's gorgeous and she's very seductive.
The nude clip on the internet is of an accidentally left on live stream where she posed nude looking for clothes to wear, it was spectacular.

A
ajnin2002 commented
are there nudes in those espacia shoots?

S
sameoldguy commented
no... she doesnt do nude in photoshoots. closest thing is a bit of areola in her june july photobooks

javismylife0844

Dec 8, 2021
Well I was horny as hell and got the $50 tier, then got even hornier and got $300 tier. That was yesterday, and while it got me off there were no nudes, many pics and vids that had areola but NO nipples at all in either November or December patreon.

But... then she posted this just today, first time she posted nipple. Still just barely the edge but its something.

I am going to have to sort out pics and vids and make a post.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
S
ssorccross commented
god bless you bro

Kizuna777
Kizuna777 commented
Gg

ajnin2002

Mar 15, 2021
The post was removed from instagram and she got a warning.

And, you can make a post here, it's usually better not to clog the forums with a bunch of posts of the same women.

Reactions: Jamesfl2
2 Comments
J
Well whatever she got a warning for, it was not what I posted. Probably part of the set same video/pic set that was removed from youtube as well that shows areola.

D
doriso commented
Her deleted content violated the guidelines of YouTube and Instagram, or was deleted due to reports from users.

javismylife0844

Dec 8, 2021

H
helloheyhello commented
It seems she got breast surgery as compared to the 'Stream on accident leak' video. The shape and size are totally different.

Dutchie
Dutchie commented
Yeah pretty sure she did... she's showing them off quite proudly too.. bless her soul.

Dutchie

Dec 9, 2021
Crush
Addielyn
Guys... her Patreon is really full of interesting stuff now... can anyone get it ?
Please check ur sources... and post it here !!!

Reactions: pasass
1 Comment
A
ajnin2002 commented
Yep. One of the best. Poor bastards like me can't afford to see what she offers, but I hope it's better than this.

javismylife0844

Dec 8, 2021
Updated December pics from dec13th-31st. Actually crazy how much she posted this month compared to November. I will do videos later, there are a lot to grab and then reupload so will take some time.

Below pic is a quick screengrab of one video, she flash reveals for 1 second.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Dutchie
Dutchie commented
I don't register a video in this post .....
Has it been taken down ?

J
This is album of pics, all the videos are in the two posts below.