Twitch Instagram afiyahceramics

goopyRazor

Jul 30, 2022
Streamer who was banned after changing on cam and wearing see-through clothes. I only saw one of her previous streams (not sure if there were others) and she was pushing the limits there as well such as getting changed just offscreen or touching herself on stream. So I thought I should record since she'd probably get banned soon. (This milder stream was screen captured and included by desktop/browser so I will not upload it, sorry. I have included small portions of it that were saved separately at the time.)

She has an account and an account where she sells nice pottery and stuff, surprisingly. She says she has an OF in chat once, but I didn't go to find it at the time since she was only giving it through Twitch dms. I do not know if she still uses OF or if she will provide that information these days. Give her a follow (or buy a pot I guess? lol) as a thanks for giving us entertainment.

Files were downloaded directly from the Twitch service (stream/VOD) without any editing using Youtube-DL. There are two files from the banned stream totaling about an hour. The (live) file is the second part of the stream.

Raw video downloads at .

I encourage users who enjoy the video to save and/or mirror the files as I cannot promise the videos will remain online indefinitely. I am not aware of any other users with this footage. This is my thanks to the other users who post material.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.