Ai Generated Celebrities NSFW (exclusively)

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022
If yall have any celeb ai generations post them here, try to keep ur prompt galleries together! lets see what we can do lol

Reactions: RollingDutchmann
phoenix_haze
phoenix_haze commented
BigPness909
BigPness909 commented
I just wanna get rid of the "deep fake" stigma with this thread. Get it changed to "ai" im tired of seeing bad photoshop jobs, its 2024 the computers can do it for us lol and there are some amazing resuolts out there. imgfap has a solid collection

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022
TSWIFT

Comment

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022
Kendall

Comment

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022
Zoe Saldana

2 Comments
S
Spartanshade commented
What settings do you use to get them looking this good? or is it just the level of details in the prompt? Most of my pictures come out a bit warped and weird like how you'd expect an AI to make something. I even tried Zoe Saldana as a reference point and she always comes out mutated looking. limbs overly skinny or no eyes and legs fused together, hands looking like slenderman xD How do you get them to look so accurate and nice

BigPness909
BigPness909 commented
you just have to keep messing with how much its following your prompt, and add a negative prompt too! like "warped face, extra hands" stuff like that. i tried doing other girls and it looked nothing like them so its just a lot of playing around with it. i only use sexy.ai now cause theres no limit and it saves all generations in a library or a folder

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022
i use sexy.ai just write a prompt and see what you guys get. im excited to see haha. MAKE SURE YOU USE "epiCPhotoGasm" that is the best model for this style... have fun

Reactions: Undercover_
R
RollingDutchmann commented
tried adding the celebrity name to the prompt. it didn't work. only gave a random girl

BigPness909
BigPness909 commented
its a lot of trial and error and using keywords, try adding famous things they are from

BigPness909

Sep 7, 2022
I DID THE BEST I COULD WITH KIM K

• Dislike
Reactions: joesoup and slikky
1 Comment
W
Willie e Coyote commented
Could you please tell me what was the command pront you used please

RollingDutchmann

Jul 9, 2022
You must be registered for see images

Victoria Justice

Reactions: slikky
R
RollingDutchmann commented
looks like her... you try

N
nikov07 commented
I feel like it says more about how generic she is that she’s identical to “AI hot girl template #1” than his skills at using the tool haha

jimmy041389

Aug 20, 2022

Mila kunis. Kind of

Reactions: varkcar
Comment