H
Hereforgoodies commented

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020

Modok
Modok commented

Yeah, easy enough to find on Google and stuff, not gonna say anymore on it, don't want to spam the thread too much, plus this is a titty forum, not ok magazine, alao judging from the dislikes on my other comment, the Incels don't know how to take a joke, everything always needs to be super serious on here....😆

Deepstroke
Deepstroke commented
I didn't downvote it because I "don't know how to take a joke", I downvoted because you keep bumping this thread with nonsense. Now I have also done the same.

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020

J
Jakolantern commented
do they not have the phrase "tongue in cheek" in your country?
Let me make it as clear as possible. I WASN'T BEING SERIOUS.

B
bradscooper commented
Gotta love the person browsing and enjoying the "scumbag" content acting holier-than-thou lol. Pot meet kettle.

coringas

Dec 9, 2022
Alanahbros...
You must be registered for see medias

B
bradscooper commented
Yeah I know lol, the "6 months later" wasn't really about her lol just the making it later bit. The only reason I put the 6 months bit is because Bitchell did that and now she has an OF or whatever it is.
Never say never but yeah not holding my breath.

B
bmagada commented
She gets paid too much for just existing. Shes made bank off of barely applying herself in anything. First it was tits in cosplay, then it was tits on ign, then it was no tits on youtube and twitch, and now its barely any skin and a "games journalist". Now she has a bunch of people following her and thinking she has value past her looks and giving her money. I'd bet my house if she thought she could get amouranth money for showing her tits she'd have an OF tomorrow.