Alinity Talk Thread

Anonexo

Aug 21, 2022
What happened with that live stream? She never went live at all as far as I know and now her account doesn’t show a “last active” date which is really weird.

1 Comment
D
dRAGONuSER commented
There was a fault with the site they couldn't resolve, her profile says its now the 16th

derricks

Mar 26, 2021
She is on ozempic like her dumb friend Fandy, boobs on both of them took a serious hit. Egirls stupidity never ceases to amaze me and to the guy above, if she decides to have another boobjob I can guarantee you it will look horrible because she is a cheapskate.

Comment

killer6647

Aug 18, 2022
why would they go on ozempic? They both have great bodies. You only keep the weight loss if you continue to take ozempic forever. Doesnt make any sense. They should both be wealthy enough to easily afford private chefs, workout trainers, and a whole assortment of other things to burn any fat they want. Why the hell would they do that to themselves.

Comment

derricks

Mar 26, 2021
Pure laziness in my opinion, I remember Fandy leaving her shots in the car and her not so smart hubby mentioning that on stream, she wasn't very happy about it. Alinity thinks she was fat in 2021, social media ruined their brains.

Comment