Verified Amira truemyracle (non-nude - just for fun!)

Truemyracle

Aug 19, 2022

Twitter flagged it 🤷‍♀️ I don’t know why

Truemyracle
Truemyracle commented
Thanks 😊 it’s ok tho. People were not aware. I’ll edit the thread

X
XXXAfi commented
Twitter, an ultra-moderate "elitist" and "snob" tool with a very limited freedom of expression, which has nothing to envy to that of the Taliban.... a tool which does not serve reflection since everyone reacts immediately, without thinking, all in a few dozen characters.
You would be a celebrity, your pic would have passed without problem ; better : you would have been contacted by such or such agency to make a placement of such or such product, since marketing is also one of the credos of this application since Twitter is also a tool intended to make advertise, cheap and in a short time ; and unfortunately not always the best...

Truemyracle

Aug 19, 2022

Guys, the title has been changed, now you should be aware it’s a non nude thread, and I’ll continue posting , if my type of content is not what you are looking for , you can move on. Hope you enjoy what I post

1 Comment
J
juicegg commented
hope this does improve the situation on your forum, btw i do find girls in lingerie sexier, like what´s not to like

JacobJJ

Oct 28, 2022
I do not understand this type of "fans" or most likely horny users, which forcing models to do more and more. I dont thinkg there is relevant something like - when you dont do nude content you loose your fans. Well, she has many fans and all of them enjoying her content like it is. Including me. She can go anywhere and start promoting herself and doesnt matter if site is nude or non-nude. If you dont like it, stop wasting your time writing some stupid comments and forcing her to do something "more" and just leave. Time is everything we have and wasting it for toxic comments? Cmon guys...if you dont try, you dont know true value of her content.

@Truemyracle Babe don't let that put you off. You are special person with principles I value. This forcing and hate comments are just ridiculous and your true fans likes your content. We know why... ♥

1 Comment
eltaco
eltaco commented
It was mostly (but not entirely) coming from one user. He seemed to enjoy harassing models, because his post history showed him abusing any models that were posting their own content. He's not with us anymore.
Like, I get that most people are here for one reason, but that's never an excuse to harass other users, especially users that are posting their own content.

eric13

Sep 4, 2022
@Truemyracle The way you word it, It sounds like you are selling nudes on onlyfans.
Is this true? I just want to confirm before I take my Credit card out.

Reactions: Jamesfl2
Truemyracle
Truemyracle commented
Yeah.. thank you. It has been a little crazy … and glitches…. Stuff from the past that I scheduled didn’t work right. From after tomorrow I’ll start organizing things

1amadentist commented
Trust me u should buy it