Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Ope

Comment

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Had to split it up because there's a limit to the number of images in a post. This was a big set.

And finally here's a link to the video and a zip file with all the pictures together

eltaco
eltaco commented
As flaky as she's been historically, this isn't unusual. She takes several months off every year. I guess it's nice she at least announced it this time? Also it wouldn't surprise me at all if she comes back in a shorter time because she wants some attention. Her moods and impulses change constantly and I've figured out it's not worth trusting her to follow through with ANY plans for the future until they actually happen.

B
Blustra commented
I wonder if she's getting the reduction she mentioned earlier.

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
a little throwback to some hot GFE snapchat pics i took last summer🥰 5 pics of me showing off my big boops (including nips!!) and pulling my panties to the side to tease you with my well-trimmed bush ;D

i'll be back to shooting new sets soon, but theyre gonna be more HD and conceptual going forward, so this is gonna be one of the last super lewd/uncensored/GFE things i send out!! so grab it and see a titty while u can >:)

Comment

Dreadnought S101

Nov 13, 2021
✨here u go! an affordable selfie set!!!✨
(18 pics)

in this set im only wearing pasties, a pink thong, and some black thigh highs >:3 most pics include some titty and lots of pics show my thighs squishing out of the socks anime-physics-style if that's your thing!! my coochie lips popping out and swallowing my thong is sooo chef kiss because for whatever reason my 🐱 was looking extra puffy and pink that day owo
most of the pics are tiddie and coochie focused but i included an up-close ass pic for my booty people (which also has a DELECTABLE view of my coochie from the back >:D)

i made this one super cheap for the amount of spice, so pls treat urself to some lewd mastiff content tonight because it helps me treat myself🥰 and make sure to hit LIKE and leave a comment if you enjoyed the set, it helps me figure out what yall wanna see more of!! ok love u guys happy masturbating xoxo

Comment

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Some free stuff from twitter/OF that's actually a little bit more than she usually shows in paid content.

C
cocacolamanager commented
oversells everything and how phony it obviously is

the definition of America

U
Ubergoober166 commented
She's posted some new stuff recently. Anyone got any of it?

Pearls of the hurdle

Jun 9, 2022
Saw these on another forum.
Atleast it's something.

Comment