getgg4

Nov 12, 2021
Hi
She just announced she is in playboy

B
BobTKG commented
Is she actually posting to Playboy? I followed the link from Twitter,
Signed up,
Everything is gated, there’s no way to save the images without screenshots of thier UI, you need a subscription fee just to see more than one image in a post and even then other content has another level of paywall.

G
getgg4 commented
Did u saw her live stream she did a pssy quick tease looks so sweet

BobTKG

Mar 31, 2021
Oh dayum… those new nudes are so good, can anyone confirm if there’s more content or higher Rez on Playboy?

Reactions: getgg4
B
BobTKG commented
I’m just logging in here several times a day in the hope that more have been released. Ultimate dream: she gets a VCH and nipple piercings.
At that point I might actually pay for implied or these strange labia free nudes.
Although if nudes become standard, the photo sets longer, and keep this better lit and higher quality I might just have to sign up anyway.

B
BobTKG commented
All this waiting and we get 4 relatively high pixel images, everything is vanilla and she appears to be getting chunky again.

I don’t mind larger Bo, I just prefer Bo with visible abdominal muscles.

BobTKG

Mar 31, 2021
Is there a place where someone is recording her live stuff?

She just mentioned about a buttplug tail and potentially going nude live on Twitter.

I actually feel like I’m missing something now.

Comment

BobTKG

Mar 31, 2021

Found this and haven’t seen it anywhere else anyone got a link that doesn’t require registration to the linked website

2 Comments
G
getgg4 commented
No hope u find one

B
BobTKG commented
Signed up and it says I need to be his friend, to view but you need to upload 3 videos to send a friend request …

getgg4

Nov 12, 2021
Hi everyone
I wonder what she post on her vip only fans account is it the same or !!

Comment

BobTKG

Mar 31, 2021
It’s great to see she hasn’t just recycled the old ones that got leaked. The content is a bit more open legged than expected and the buttplug, although tiny is a slick move. Censors her butthole and suggests she’s into butt stuff.

Such a shame it’s still relatively few images and low resolution. Why could it have not been a full length professional Photoshoot?

No obvious indication if this is an isolated event or an indication or the level she will now work at moving forward. (Unless she said something on a stream)

Wonder if this will mean more nudes and less cropping as standard?

Also wondering if she doesn’t continue doing regular nudes from this point if she’ll use holidays etc to hype and then release forthcoming nude sets?

Personally I want to see more of this outfit

2 Comments
Lestat
Lestat commented
She said she's tried anal but didn't like it. The content has been awesome. I can't wait to see how far it goes. She seems a lot more open than I first thought. I remember being shocked to hear she had an onlyfans. lol Weve come a long way

B
BobTKG commented

Seems that she’s happy with a buttplug.

If she ever does a shoot or video that shows her inserting or removing any toy approximately the circumference of a cock; I’m satisfied…

BobTKG

Mar 31, 2021
I’m loving the higher resolution images and longer sets.
Still hopeful of a professional fully nude photoshoot.

Reactions: Emerson2704011
Comment