Discussion Britney Spears Discussion

dickynickels

Jun 25, 2022
OK so recently Britney expressed her desire to stop posting provocative pics due to her teenage sons feeling a certain way about mom being publicly sexy. I think she went a whole week before reverting back to posting naked pics on IG, she went back to posting twirling dance moves to the pic below. Im confused but thankful she went back to expressing her sexuality that had been repressed for so long. Ppl are clamoring for her to start and onlyfans but IMO she doesnt need the extra cash and she can show what she wants and stay relevant

• Love
Reactions: Mick Varco

Tomwood

Jun 29, 2021
I wonder why she keeps doing that. Adding photos and then deleting them

Comment

Keyser

Feb 7, 2021
To stay relevant!
She does it to get attention, even if it's bad attention. As long as you talk about her, she is relevant.
She found that out many years ago.
Plus (this is my own opinion) she suffers from several mental conditions, medicine and drugs may not be the best coctale.

Comment

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
She posts them because she likes to show off and she likes the attention. There's a lot of reasons for deleting them after. Maybe she doesn't want Instagram to TOS her account. She's mentioned before that her kids don't want to see her doing that. It's probably fun and exciting when you first post something, and a lot less so when people are making the same comments days later. It's a good way to keep people interested in your account. If you don't delete stuff then you can just look at it every few weeks and see what's been going on. If stuff is only up for a short bit, people are going to be checking every day just in case.
It's all just speculation (except for the part about her kids), and it's hard to make up reasons for someone that's had such an unusual life, but that's my best guess.

Reactions: EdwardNoHands
Comment