Shallah Raekwon

Lex Diamonds
VIP
Jan 10, 2022
Foshan, Guangdong province
I lost a fair amount of stuff yesterday when one of my MEGA accts went down. Tons of content that nobody even got to enjoy. So to avoid that from happening again, my loss is your gain. Because now I'm posting everything. Starting with this.

[MOD Note: Since there is a policy/rule here that there is: "No Telegr@m groups & No Disc0rd groups."; we're finding that the Mega Packs being posted here on xbunkr contain tags with links and files identifying both blacklisted groups. As a reminder, it is your responsibility when posting these that you ensure there is no Telegr@m or Disc0rd content. Please edit and or delete that information on any of your existing posts, or new posts in the future, this includes all file names. Cheers!]

[MOD Edit: Broken Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
[MOD Note: Since there is a policy/rule here that there is: "No Telegr@m groups & No Disc0rd groups."; we're finding that the Mega Packs being posted here on xbunker contain tags with links and files identifying both blacklisted groups. As a reminder, it is your responsibility when posting these that you ensure there is no Telegr@m or Disc0rd content. Please edit and or delete that information on any of your existing posts, or new posts in the future, this includes all file names. Cheers!]

1 Comment
Shallah Raekwon
Shallah Raekwon commented
As for the stuff already posted, I don't have the time to edit all tens of thousands of files. I would delete them, but I would also be deleting what's easily the best content on the entire site (not because I posted it, but because its just better). But I'll understand if you decide to take it down, and I will be mindful of the rule going forward

Shallah Raekwon

Lex Diamonds
VIP
Jan 10, 2022
Foshan, Guangdong province
Various

Pictured below From Top to Bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment