handin287

Oct 16, 2021

1 Comment
R
rune24 commented
Thank you very much!

fashionguy

Jan 19, 2023
Im sorry but what a horrible set. The way she made it sound was that it was so sexy and she worked so hard on doing the set with her photographer. Its literally ONE pose the entire time. How hard was that for her? So lazy and disappointing.
I regret buying it :(

K
Kerry4dope commented
For those not in the know about Playboy, they stopped putting nude stuff in their magazine a long time ago... how long, I don't know, lost track of time... probably like 5 years or more since they have. So don't get your hopes up on this with CL Cos / Drew.

R
ruxpin commented

MammothTank

Mod Squad
Aug 6, 2020
I guess she's scamming big time now with her Playboy (and OF) account. She's reselling old sets claiming they are new for double the price, telling people to tip for "exclusives" then sending them instagram pics, implying she's doing nudes but not actually doing any, etc

M
Mrahc_93 commented
I mean if you couldn’t tell that the boy switch got turned on the moment she announced on OF she signed with playboy idk what to tell you… it’s a damn shame because her page wasn’t the best but the scamming/bot talk/turning off comments on posts has me really close to unsubbing

R
rune24 commented
Candylion has revamped her OF to where in exchange for a tip of ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS you will receive 'exclusive content' and special messages from her. How much do you want to bet there will be no nude content or anything really special? Damn, I think becoming a Playboy model has really gone to her head!

MammothTank

Mod Squad
Aug 6, 2020
Playboy pic batquinn purchased:

2 Comments
H
Hornyy21 commented
Lol

R
rune24 commented
The irony is Drew has previously published the Playboy pictures batquinn purchased in much higher resolution on her OnlyFans... and probably for much less money. She really is a scam artist!