Discussion Confessions of an Old Voyeur

drphil99

May 9, 2022
Anyone else old enough the remember what it was like before the internet? Someone had asked in this forum for people to tell a bit about themselves and well I thought I might explain what life was like for old lurkers like me back in them there olden days! The only chance to see some skin on celebrities was maybe a quick shot in a movie or if they happened to do a photo spread for Playboy. Either way, one thing was for certain, chances of seeing someone you crushed hard for were almost non-existent. However, lightning did strike once. Probably everyone on here has heard of Wheel of Fortune and possibly seen Vanna White. Well, when I was a teenager getting my first hard-on, Vanna was young and girl of many of our dreams. Low and behold Hugh Hefner of Playboy had apparently found a photographer that had done a nude session with Vanna just before she became famous on WOF. Mr. Hefner hearing the collective stretching of all teenage boys denim jeans bought the photos and published them in Playboy. I found a sympathetic male relative old enough to purchase the issue and well I am forever grateful. I still have that issue along with almost every issue since then. Thank you Mr. Hefner, wherever you are.