Danielle Bregoli Discussion Thread

MrEnigma13

Aug 8, 2021
Shit, latest message from her free of is $50 for 4 seconds and she said “I just had sex 🤣” 4 seconds can’t be worth much from her can it?

Reactions: TaikaWat
Black Space
Black Space commented
Now I’m all for content but this is gotta be the one exception. Don’t do it bros there’s just no way y’all can let her finesse you out a clean 50. Not for no 4 seconds. Just let this one slide.

rvd4
rvd4 commented
That sex was with a toy or a woman? I doubt she can get a guy off.

Anontheft

Oct 14, 2021
Supposedly she has 2 new posts sent out 1 is girl on girl bare tits out and the other shes showing her tits anyone knownthis to be fast or just more bs see thos issue is she knows she is fine as Fu ck an dudes will forever bite if she keeps trying but i rhink she may be starting to realize mfrs done with her bs do shes about to have no choove finally something everyone shouldve done over a year ago to the slut

2 Comments
T
thatfella1177 commented
buy it and let us know

B
Beatleguy commented
Probably still a hand bra

Toxica

Search & Share
VIP
Jan 31, 2021
Hoth System
photricity.com
Crush
Misswarmj
I feel like we will see her titties once her money starts drying up. I mean you can’t tell me she gets all of her money from her music (shit makes my ears bleed). I feel like once enough people stop paying for her onlyfans she might change. Might.

Reactions: PepermintTea
Comment

PillaredHall

Jul 10, 2023
The Frozen North
Crush
Rolyatistaylor
How did she make 6+ mil on her OF?? I am not saying she isn't hot or that her nudity isn't worth it but there is so little if any nudity! How can that be worth 6+ mil? I'm not angry just disappointed (mostly kidding) LOL

1 Comment
DonaldTramp
DonaldTramp commented
People are stupid - Plain and simple.

bradscooper

Apr 2, 2023
Yeah because money is all that matters and not being raised by an incredibly dumb and trashy person has never fuck over anyone as a child! Dumbass doesn't understand how important childhood development is and having the people around said child not be absolute trash.

Comment