Discussion Domains changing

DonaldTramp

Mod Squad
Oct 29, 2020
That's a good question, I had to find it myself also.

1 Comment
wijzebenda
wijzebenda commented
Is it possible for the .su domain to redirect to the new .nu that would increase the traffic i think,

Lilmrpimp

Apr 27, 2021
I would also like to know. I've seen the site go down every now and again during the night and always assumed it was maintenance since it comes back later in the morning, but this time it was down for far longer. I am worried I might miss a domain migration at some point and I would like to avoid that as this is one of the best sites I've come across for obvious reasons.

Comment

Rage Knight

Super Moderator
Mod Squad
May 25, 2021
I had to turn off my VPN and the site redirected me to the new address.

Comment

BKMcGillicutty

Jul 14, 2022
Just Google “XBunker” and the correct site will show 👍🏻

F
FappyBoob commented
If I recall correctly it was also named Leaked Nudes forum at some point. Name changes seem to happen every once in a while.

Lilmrpimp
Lilmrpimp commented
You are right, meant to type xBunker not xBunker since thats what its currently called. Don't know how I didn't catch that. So yea site name change is what concerns me, googling xbunker won't help if it changes to a whole different name like xBunker to xbunker. It's happened b4 and it'll happen again.

Edit: Noticed it after I just posted this comment but I didn't make a mistake, the site auto changed what I typed to xbunker. Theres probly a reason for that so I'll leave original comment as is and not push the censors issue. Point still stands though site has changed named b4.