Edit and Delete

Sky Bot

VIP
Aug 18, 2022
It's the first time this happened to me. Long story short, there's a moderator that actively refuses to do a direct request to remove a couple of comments (with no reactions and not part of any interaction with someother user) of mine that i want to be deleted. This request was refused twice and had some undignifying replies for a moderator of this forum, imo.

So, direct questions to the moderators of this forum:
1- Does calling the user "petty" or "get to the VIP level" is the proper way to answer a request? Is in this way that moderators reply to the fellow users?
2- What's the proper procedure that the large majority of users, that aren't part of the VIP level, should do to remove/edit their content, without having to deal with this sort of thing, totally unnecessary btw. In other foruns, you just need to press Report and type "Delete this" and it's donne.

I appreciate to all of those that took the time to read this and i hope to read specially the reply of Rage Knight and of course all the other moderators that want to give their opinion, with respect.

B
BruceFan commented
And I can't DM you so I have to reach out this way Taco. Why can't I rant?

eltaco
eltaco commented
You were attacking other members and posting obsessive and unhinged rants. If you want to complain a bit, that's one thing, but it was paragraph after paragraph under several different posts. There's no reason to rant here about how a model prices things. They're never going to read it and nobody here has the power to change it.