C
CyCh commented
If I knew how to DM on here, I'd dm it to you

C
CyCh commented

Z3d2

Jan 13, 2022
Question for the audience.
I have Elise's entire back catalogue of camming that I was thinking of uploading.
Would the viewers want my curated set, or just everything from the oldest to the newest?
React with a :love: if you want my curated videos.
React with a :ROFLMAO: if you want the whole set from oldest to newest.

Comment

Z3d2

Jan 13, 2022
Set 1

Alright, It's been 24 hours, and it looks like we're going for the entire back catalogue in order from the beginning.
Fun thing is, this is when I was making cosplay props, and I met Vera Baby (now Vera Bambi) and Elise was just tagging along at the time. Upon meeting her and talking shop for cosplay, I told her that she was kinda perfect. She's a sweet girl and I wish the best for her.
So, I will be uploading 4GB chunks of her camming career starting at the beginning. There are 385 broadcasts varying in quality, but I am a completionist, so here we go.
This is gonna take a hot minute.

BTW, if any post gets more than 100 likes, that will generate an extra post. So, like the latest post, and more will be uploaded faster.

Pictures do not necessarily reflect the contained videos. I'm working on that, but it would require me to be more organized.

1 Comment
A
ar15 commented
I'm in for the ride

Z3d2

Jan 13, 2022
Set 2

So, Elise went by the surname Ellie Belle, and that's where you'll find her sets on Suicide Girls, if you're looking.
I've got nothing to really add, just uploading this to get it back on page 1.
Enjoy.

Comment