Fake or not worth it accounts from onlyfans and other sites.

weezel365

Aug 19, 2022
Not worth it: Mia Motivation
Price Per Month: $19.99
I subscribed because I already followed her on Instagram, and she talked enough hype that I thought I'd be getting a good deal of content from her OF.
Wrong.
The pics with any nudity are few and far between, and only nipple. A lot of Hand-Bra. She does apparently do some full frontal and even G/G content, both video and pics, but that's always behind paywalls that she DMs, usually $20 - $30... but no less than half of the video is clothed from Instagram Live.

Save your money.

Reactions: Zannor
Comment

DonaldTramp

Mod Squad
Oct 29, 2020
I think I have an idea of something new to create similar to this thread.

Comment

Zannor

VIP
Aug 18, 2022
My beef with Lola Taylor is she would constantly send locked content with no preview and descriptions that didn't match the content. Worse yet is when you unlock it 9/10 you already had it. On more then one occasion on a custom video order she just did something different then the requested video. Finally got the right video but by then I was done with her. You've been warned.
https://xbunker.nu/threads/lola-taylor.27816/

Comment

isaiahach

Dec 3, 2020
Cervena Fox. $20 subscription that has censored pics and vids with the uncensored versions hidden behind another $20-$50 paywall. she posts censored content on instagram and asks people to subscribe to her onlyfans to see the uncensored versions but never mentions that they're behind another paywall. she makes it seem like you'll see nips or vag but she'll have pasties and a thong on. she says she shows nips but rarely does. i think she says that just to get people to buy her content. she asked people to dm her for a video but when i did i never got it. she never got back to me when i mentioned it to her

Reactions: Zannor
Comment