Onlyfans Patreon Goosaphone

Alexpevert

Jun 19, 2022
Elesa set.
He was kinda mid not worth his price i think the vaporeon one would have been better
Someone know a good ap to register the vidéo ?

AegisEnjoyer
AegisEnjoyer commented
as previous people have said, Bunkr is good for takedown-resistant hosting and Gofile is good for temp measures and is easiest to share

S
Shirou commented
Do you have the video?

Tikutiku

Aug 11, 2021
Sonia Set.
Had some high hopes for this one, but in my opinion, it is probably the most disappointing set I've bought so far.
Still more Goose is always good :)
She is now selling sets on her free account, so you don't have to pay for a sub :)

T
Tikutiku commented
I think it is gonna be a bit more selective which set she puts on her free account, but yes you have to pay for the sets even if you are subbed to her main account, they may be cheaper there to make up for the difference between the 2 accounts I don't know since I haven't been subbed to her for a while now.

A
Alexpevert commented
The set are 5$ cheaper on her main account and you only get boob pic of soft stuf without paywall

Alexpevert

Jun 19, 2022
Vaporeon set is here
This set was ok in my opinion
Maybe more suggestive bottom pics could be nice

2 Comments
AegisEnjoyer
AegisEnjoyer commented
You dropped this bro 👑

JohnnySilverCock
JohnnySilverCock commented
You're the man of the hour

CDMATEPRESS

Jan 25, 2022

Here's the rest of the hilda set

1 Comment
AegisEnjoyer
AegisEnjoyer commented
The return of the king. Thanks so much for sharing homie 👍👍

Alexpevert

Jun 19, 2022
Here comes the free missa set
Enjoy!

Comment

Alexpevert

Jun 19, 2022
I asked goosaphone if i could buy the dorothea set with the dildo video, she said yes but she asked me 60$ for this, I think this is way too expensive and she up the price just because i asked for it, but i realy want to see her suck this dildo should i buy it or try to negociate the price?

Comment

asdf792

Aug 2, 2021
@Alexpevert

ngl ive been holding off hoping that yunaka set would show, but here

would love some likes for it

S
Shadowbreaker756 commented
I used the Aloha browse. Somehow it bypasses the save/download block. Though some pictures didn’t download properly for some reason

M
Metallic commented
Something seems to be wrong with the file, it won't play nor download