Hannah owo (aestheticallyhannah) General Talk

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
It's actually not that bad looking as far as these things go. She really does need to find some different poses/angles, though. That low camera angle worked before but now it's pointed right at her scars.

1 Comment
C
Copper123 commented
Wasn't she originally a makeup CC?

You'd think she would make an effort to cover the scars up.

mma90

May 31, 2021
she runined her boobs...they were perfect

A
alaskandude commented
imma have to side with my mispelling guy they were perfect

K
kmeson commented
small tits are always better then botched lazy eye'd out of place nipples and giant ugly scars. the one woman i've ever dated with fake tits, they were as supple and pleasant to the touch as my rough ass army veteran knee. most women don't properly take care of fake tits, because the first year you have to massage them, and it fucking hurts.

0xx2

Sep 6, 2022
Is there a collective album of the content shared so far?

1 Comment
eltaco
eltaco commented
Someone posted this last November

https://xbunker.nu/threads/hannah-owo-aestheticallyhannah.8987/page-29#post-204960

You can take that and then the updates to the thread for the next couple months and probably have most of it.

bombay123

Aug 18, 2022
help, i dont feel horny while looking at her anymore after she made her boobs bigger, i use to fap to her whenever she posted something new, but now i wont even get boner :(

B
bombay123 commented
no man just voicing out with you guys

B
bombay123 commented
but not anymore :(, since its the same

ttking69420

Sep 18, 2022
Bruh not to beat a dead horse but she fucking RUINED her tits. Who the fuck let her do that????? Oh my god what a loss. She was perfect before.

2 Comments
C
Copper123 commented
Not really a shocker that he bf of a few years left shortly afterwards. They're properly butchered

J
just1guy commented
They really did a bad job. It looks like someone put in a set of balloons

bmagada

Sep 20, 2022
I don't think they're THAT bad, but man how do you make bank showing your tits and ass and IDK........not pay for a good tit job? Especially bad since they were so perfect before.

1 Comment
Xcelsr
Xcelsr commented
those things take like 3 to 4 months to recover, they will look like shit in the meantime because of swelling and other things. if you look at the most recent upload, they are starting to normalize.

Janosto.1

Jun 24, 2022
Guys, I do understand and share your opinone on Herr Bobs. But i do have to say that i realy like her tats, as specially in combination with her Black Hair witch makes her Look kinda goth like. If u ask me i do think That These slightly goth like Looking things are exactlly what Seperates her from all the other usual E-girls. Lauren and Julia Burch

Reactions: katchkan
Xcelsr
Xcelsr commented
boobs will look better post-recovery, tats in my opinion are ugly AF... but not enough to make me stop considering her hot.

D
dilldoe69 commented

Nah, her tits look like horrendous bolt ons. I love tattoos in general but hers are fucking stupid lol.