TikTok Teen HotBlockChain / cryptobaddie1

scasor

Jul 27, 2021
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone on here has her fanhouse stuff since I know that she posts a bit on there and also apparently has a twerking vid there too, but no leaks anywhere so far.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
at least 3 words

Attachments

eltaco
eltaco commented
P
PillaredHall commented
She doesn't do it anymore because she is going for law so she has to be as clean as possible to be hired. A friend of mine is a very high powered lawyer and she still keeps all of her social media locked down as much as possible and doesnt like/comment on anything or let anyone tag her in things. its crazy.

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
. .

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
eltaco
eltaco commented
It depends on what you're trying to share and where. If it's pictures in an existing thread there's an Upload Image button right in the reply form. If you're starting a new thread it's mostly the same, just make sure there isn't an existing thread already.
If you're uploading video you'd upload the files to one of the approved hosts and then paste the link.

P
PillaredHall commented
You are a saint! Tyty!

eltaco

Facilitator
Mod Squad
Aug 24, 2021
Another video pack

Attachments

2 Comments
mattdamon42
mattdamon42 commented
I can't download any of these :( any direct links?

eltaco
eltaco commented
Right click save as - it took a minute for the files to start going but it works

ridge06valdez

Nov 18, 2021
In the chat of her twitch stream it showed a link to a playboy centerfold but I’m not sure if it’s valid

2 Comments
G
Geo888 commented
She did pose for Playboy.

P
PillaredHall commented
Playboy has a service where independent contractors come and sell their stuff and it's all under the service. So technically she did pose for playboy but not the magazine as far as I understand the situation! But what do I know? lol