Onlyfans Jaclyn Glenn

ThrowitAway21

Sep 7, 2020
Second image she sent to DM's today.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
T
ThrowitAway21 commented
She's been pretty shameless about how little she's willing to show vs how much she wants people to pay.

Hell, before she made her return she straight up asked people to tip her to show how much interest there was. And she made a decent chunk too. I'd be lying if I said it didn't piss me off.

Before it was barely tolerable, now it's ludicrous. If this doesn't lead to some actual nudity, I'm probably done lmao.

Dhark Sombra
Dhark Sombra commented
I wouldn't blame you for giving up on her at all. Everyone should give up if she keeps being a scammer. I was honestly very happy with the level of nudity she posted before but this shit is just pathetic.

ThrowitAway21

Sep 7, 2020
Third image sent to DM's yesterday. Not sure if there's going to be another, but christ is she milking it for all its worth.

Attachments

Dhark Sombra
Dhark Sombra commented
😴😴😴😴😴.

B
bigdiggety commented
She is freshly back. Maybe she is starting up slow. I dunno. Hope she does more.

ThrowitAway21

Sep 7, 2020
Last ones of that bikini set from what she said. I think I'll stop here cause I don't really have the money to waste on these.

Attachments

T
ThrowitAway21 commented
Yeah, but it wasn't nearly this bad. Either way, I ain't bothering with it anymore.

T
ThrowitAway21 commented
If anyone asked her she'll most likely outright say she won't or she'll be real vague just to make sure they don't unsubscribe.

Sep 28, 2022
Still a complete waste of time and most certainly money, this one. Wanted obscene money for two pictures that you can bet won't actually show anything.

moorman56
moorman56 commented
Yeah tbh I don’t think she wants to do it anymore since she had her kid, but I guess needs the money so is bilking her loyalists out of big money for nothing

L
lolwutmate commented
not sure how much longer peeps will stick around. she keeps teasing "new set coming" and then nothing. a shame, she's looking so good but charging more with showing less isn't going work out long term.