Instagram  Fansly Jaelaray

chuckdacuck

Sep 7, 2020

2 Comments
N
Not_FBI15205 commented
I wanna know who takes these photos for her, one lucky man/woman.

K
kingfish07 commented

chuckdacuck

Sep 7, 2020

Comment

chuckdacuck

Sep 7, 2020

1 Comment
C
chuckdacuck commented
When you accidentally bump the thread when you're trying to upload...

Cobra1234

Sep 24, 2022
So she just dropped some new stuff per Twitter.... And speaking of.... First time I've seen her advertise publicly on Twitter for it. She may finally be pivoting publicly towards spicy content creation

N
Not_FBI15205 commented
I believe he’s talking about the post where she says there’s a .03% chance she won’t have fun at the boxing match and tagging fansly, she also posted 3 photos with it. I’m guessing the .03% is supposed to represent her being in the top .03% of fansly creators

C
chuckdacuck commented

Cobra1234

Sep 24, 2022
Correct the . 03% is a blatant reference to fansly. And previous to that tweet to my knowledge every time anyone mentioned fansly and her mainstream content such as BLACKLISTED or Twitter or Twitch. Their chat was immediately moderated.

In other words , fansly was sort of known about but never spoken about like she was still somewhat embarrassed about doing it. Now she's out in the open with it and I think in order to keep up the level of money she used to making from it, she will eventually have to get spicier and spicier. Well, she hasn't shown full nudity yet. The overall direction is leaning far more sexual than when she began. When she began it was more cosplay with a spicy twist. Now she's just flat out getting into sex positions in lingerie.

Comment