Patreon Asian Jeannie Elise Mai / jeannieelisemai

maaaaaa

VIP
Mar 15, 2021
What, three vids in one post? AND no annoying like it first thing? Made VIP, thanks for the 5k likes. Hoping that community can grow into something...
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
T
Tossingcoinsallday777 commented
Thank u! What is that wet T shirt set you mention before? Is there a pic of it?

maaaaaa

VIP
Mar 15, 2021
Wet tshirt vids as promised. Also, for all the leachers out there, don't forget to leave a like for the posters. It was annoying as piss to have the put everything in the like it to see it tag thing. It just take a click and show your love

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
T
Tossingcoinsallday777 commented
Thanks for the information maaaaa. Is this most explicit thing she got? does she doe JOI or fake cumshots or anything that other not nude girls like Amoranth do?

R
RedRobin1993 commented

Irv4505

Mar 25, 2021
I’m wondering the same thing too, is this the most explicit thing she’s put out there?

W
weallneedit commented
Does she go full topless? What exactly makes the highest level, and do you mean the $200 or $300 tier?

C
cnucks05 commented
No she doesn't go full topless. It's like small nipple teases or something. For the highest tier you get a bunch of photos and bts vids but the videos are heavily cut before she shows anything.

Tbh it's a total waste of money

maaaaaa

VIP
Mar 15, 2021
Sad this thread totally died since I stopped posting. Happy to share more if I'm not the only one carrying the load

2 Comments
E
epicwinning commented
That would be much appreciated lol

Z
zhanokun commented
i follow her but she's not really posting stuff worth sharing in my mind atm. i dont like posting things that are like instagram related if its not spicy. sites like this are for me are for slips and NSFW, and if she does do some ill gladly start posting

maaaaaa

VIP
Mar 15, 2021
Not the most revealing, but definitely one of the more suggestive sets. Interesting to see if there's more...

MammothTank
MammothTank commented
Please take all discussion from now on to the discussion board.

doubterot

Aug 31, 2020

Comment

Irv4505

Mar 25, 2021
Hi! Anymore updates on Jeannie?? I was subscribed to the $200 over a year ago and stopped because there wasn’t much there and the frequency was all over the place. I might subscribed if others have feel it’s been worth recently. Let me know.

• Sad
Reactions: Liz94 and Rogue916
1 Comment
R
Rudie11 commented
I subscribed for a month a while back (3-4 Months) and if I'm honest really wasn't worth it. A few minor see through bra images but other than that Instagram level pics, Only set I've seen worth the cash is the shower vids and the nude ones both previously posted here. I won't be wasting my money again. Some months the 65 dollar images are better than the 200 which makes no sense to me.