Discussion Jenna Lynn Meowri - general talk / discussion

saleen223

Aug 24, 2020
I guess the whole shtick where she was going to go nude was just a farse. I haven't seen any good content from her at all

Comment

miscguy

VIP
Jun 30, 2021
She must have seen her numbers dwindling and had to drum up some excitement. When her numbers start dwindling again we'll likely see a similar schtick.

Comment

T1T5555

Feb 20, 2024
I mean, yall better get ready, she is gonna be dropping a vid of her masturbating soon

Comment

DukeRock

Sep 11, 2023
From her OF.

DISCLAIMER:
I most likely will be unsending this video after 24 hours because I'm a bit nervous and really pushing my boundaries here. So, to those of you who are able to snag this video, you are in for a real treat. I am very excited to cum together.
Enjoy!

Anyways, well, here it is.. My 1st time cumming on camera and letting you all watch as I struggle in beautiful agony.. and before you ask, yes, I do ACTUALLY cum.
I filmed this after I got home from a work trip. I needed release after not touching myself for almost a week. I had to pleasure myself as soon as I got home. Desperately.
There is NO background music because a part of me wanted you to hear every little whimper and moan I made. You get to watch as I struggle to maintain eye contact and get to hear the commands I give you to pleasure me as I get closer to climaxing.. You can hear how wet I am from the combination of noises from my fingers, the toys I used, and how badly my entire body was trembling. I even stop to show you all how sticky I am at one point in the video.. and taste myself..

I know this video is on the pricier side but I told you all I was pushing my boundaries more this year and I seriously meant what I said.
This is uncharted territory for me and I appreciate those who respect my pace and support my content journey.
This video is definitely more for my loyal consumers but you won't regret it, trust me.
I hope you love it.
-xoxo Meowri ❤️

Nn but sounds great AF

Comment

Dong Johnson

Feb 23, 2024
Well, I can hope that the video will be fire. Lord knows we’ve all been waiting for some actual good shit

Comment