Onlyfans Jenny Scordamaglia

fastships4454

Feb 9, 2022
Here is a blast from the past, and actually a pretty hard to find video:

This was years and years ago, before she did a ton of nudity and letting people grope her. At the time, this was the "furthest" she had gone on camera with a guy. It is her interviewing two dudes while straddling them.

It isn't super exciting except for a few parts: 1:04:25 she rests her hand on one guys crotch, and you can see her lightly stroke/squeeze the area. And then 1:10:25 he massages her tit.

Again, it is very tame compared to the stuff she is doing now, but I thought it was worth posting since this video is really hard to find online and, at the time, was kind of exciting

K
kete tere commented
F
fastships4454 commented
Yeah it seems the vids are still there, but anon-v just disabled searching for her.

you can search just her last name and the search results work just fine. it seems if you add 'jenny' it gives errors

mondmark

Nov 20, 2022
found a lot of vids of jenny right here:

you will know most of them, but it's a nice archive. greets!

1 Comment
M
mosgout commented
Awesome archive. Many thanks for finding it and kudos to the uploader.

Good to remind us that even if leaks from her energy scam will be very hard to obtain, she still is active on her TV site and OF (for instance I am curious about her latest fantasy fest outfit and Pamela vlogs ☺️)

mosgout

Dec 30, 2021
There is some new content on anon-v

A set of Pam clips

Jenny and interviewing a fellow pretty nudist

2 Comments
T
The_SmootH commented
Thats Eila Adams from The Naked News

M
mosgout commented
Yeah my bad for not recognising her 😄😊

Oldman6

VIP
Jul 4, 2021

A
Aceclown commented
This entire thread is grinding to a halt, Jenny's hot stuff just isn't coming out anymore

K
kete tere commented

Thank you for your reply, Actually I took from another site but I couldn't see it or download, that's why I give it here to guess what actually it is. Though I shouldn't post it in the comment of blowjob screenshot post,
this is my bad, I didn't understand buddy.