Jessica Nigri Discussion

Sonombolo

Aug 13, 2020
As someone who has never bought any content from her, I appreciate every little leak that gets posted, but I also think that as some of you guys are actually paying for it you have all the right to rant about the prices being too high.
That being said, I think Jigri is in the right way, slowly getting there. The competition out there is pretty heavy.

Comment
M

murph97

is anybody else a little bit pissed off that she's gonna do a set on ramen noodles on onlyfans because it won the poll by not being explicitly clear that that's what it meant? Surely she should assume at least a few hundred of the votes for that one don't count and those people don't actually want that

Reactions: linalmin
Comment

Bejeta

Staff member
Mod Squad
Aug 8, 2020
Tuvalu
not even a little bit.
she will not do a full topless until people stop paying for that kind of tease content.
if money keeps coming she doesnt need to do full nudes, but we never know.
Darshelle Stevens also said once, she will never do nudes, and we know can confirm that

1 Comment
H
Here2wank commented
Darshelle said that SHE would never do nudes? Or that Jessica would never do nudes? Because Darshelle’s done nudes now, and BOI are they nice

Nazgrim

Aug 18, 2020
if you thought for a moment she meant actual nudes you're delusional.
And the "she'll never do topless unless ppl stop paying blablabla" is just a bullshit statement used by people that don't pay for shit. Darshelle and Meg didn't need "people to stop paying" to show titties. When they want to they will. Nigri could retire right now and not work another day in her life with what she made on patreon and OF.

Reactions: AlabamaTits
Comment

Bejeta

Staff member
Mod Squad
Aug 8, 2020
Tuvalu
these girls are moved by money. its her nature !
And DarshelleStevens only start doing after hit 3k subs in patreon and onlyfans, so you clearly dont know what you saying about darshelle

Last edited:
1 Comment
eltaco
eltaco commented
Nah. Meg seems to genuinely enjoy showing off. Seems she likes the attention or likes dressing up first, and money is a nice side effect. Nigri goes to the effort to airbrush out anything that might hint at nudity. She doesn't seem to want want to move that direction any time soon. I'm guessing unless something drastic happens she's not doing anything topless or nude content.