danault12

Aug 30, 2020
DM set
"*** SANTA SLINGKINI HAS ARRIVED. SPICE LEVELS CRITICAL *** THIS SLINGKINI IS HOLDING ON FOR DEAR LIFE. GOOD LORD. LMFAO. HOW. HOW DID SOMEONE SAY, "make it a GIANT SLING SHOT AND WE GOOD!" My tiddies IMMEDIATELY POPPED out of this dang thing, out the front, out the side to the left to the right, it could barely hang onto my ........ lower half, AHEM. I'M LITERALLY wearing socks, pasties a-and this... CONTRAPTION!? My ass said NAY WOMAN I SHAN'T BE CONTAINED. So I just pulled it to the side to take some spicy pics for you!

OH I ALSO WORE THOSE sheer socks for those people who are into those!! You can see my feet's really well through them so BONE APPLE TEETH. This... is a piece of "clothing" made by The Horniest of Demons. ... So of course I wore it for you. fuck lmfao. ITS SO DUMB. I also took some SPICY TIDDY JIGGLY GIFS and there's a good lil video clip of me vibin POV style. I MIXED IT ALL IN THERE FOR YOU. ENJOY. ENJOY ENJOY! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT THIS SET and what you THINK, AS I ONCE AGAIN, have some secrets for you to unlock! ;D HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS AND MAY THE SLINGKINI BE WITH YOU! pffftt (also high key thank you so much for being so fuckin incredible to me this year, I cannot tell you how much I appreciate how fuckin rad you all are. Thank you <3 its.. its epic)."

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment

prncevegeta

Prince of Saiyans
VIP
Oct 21, 2020
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Comment